Pursuant to Act 34/2002, dated July 11, on the Information Society and E-Business Services (hereinafter the LSSICE), we hereby notify you that this website is the property of AGNITIO S.L. (hereinafter AGNITIO):
Pursuant to article 10 of the LSSICE, the information identifying the owner is as follows:
Address: Calle Gran Vía 39 8ª Planta 28013 Madrid
CIF (Tax ID): B83963249
Registration details: Volume 20,026; Book 0; Folio 1; Section 8; Sheet M-353214; Entry 1
E-mail address: info@AGNITIO-corp.com
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
AGNITIO makes this website available to Internet users free of charge.
Users agree to use the website, and its services and content, without violating any prevailing legislation, in good faith and respecting public order.
Displaying, printing and partially downloading contents from the website is permitted solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
- When such action is compatible with the purposes of the website and under no circumstances damages, disables, overloads or impairs its functioning.
- When it is performed for the sole purpose of obtaining information contained in the website for professional use. Use of the same for commercial ends or for the purposes of distribution, public disclosure, transformation or decompiling is expressly forbidden.
- When none of the contents of this website are modified in any way.
- When no charts, icons or images available on the website are used, copied or distributed separately from the rest of the images that accompany them.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
AGNITIO does not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free access to the website or its contents, nor that the website information is fully up to date. Provided that there is nothing to prevent or hinder the same, AGNITIO will perform, as soon as it is made aware of any errors, disconnections or contents update failures, any tasks required to correct errors, re-establish communications and update content.
Both accessing the website and improper use of the contents herein shall exclusively be the liability of the person carrying out said activities. AGNITIO shall not be held liable for any consequences or damages caused by such access or use.
AGNITIO shall not be held liable for any security errors that may occur or any damages that may be caused to the user's computer systems (hardware and software), or the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- A virus in the computer that the user employs to connect to the website's services and content.
- Incorrect functioning of the browser;
- The use of non-updated versions of the same.
AGNITIO shall not be held liable for the contents of other websites linked to or accessible from this website via links. Links are provided to help users access other sources of information available on the Internet.
Should any user, customer or third party find that the contents or the services provided via the linked pages be illicit or damaging to the interests or rights of the user, customer or a third party that may be eligible for compensation, and, in particular, those that violate the principles listed below:
- The safeguarding of public order, penal investigation, public security or national defense.
- Protection of public health or the health of individuals or organizations that have the status of consumers and users, including when they act as investors.
- Respect for an individual's dignity and the principle of non-discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstances.
- Protection of young people and children.
- Safeguarding intellectual property rights
may report the same to AGNITIO. However, receipt of such notice shall not represent, at any time, knowledge of the same pursuant to the liability provided for in article 17 of the LSSICE.
The contents, documentation, images, graphics, logos and designs that comprise this website (hereinafter corporate elements) are the property of AGNITIO and are duly protected in accordance with the Spanish and International Intellectual Property Act, and therefore the reproduction or use of the same, in any form, without the prior and express authorization of AGNITIO is expressly prohibited.
Accessing this website does not confer to users any rights to or ownership over intellectual property rights regarding corporate elements, with the exception of the uses that are permitted under the terms and conditions.
We hereby inform you that AGNITIO treats all personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 15/1999, dated December 13, and Royal Decree 1720/2007, dated 21 December, which amends regulations of the Data Protection Act 15/1999, of December 13.
Any personal data that you provide to us via e-mails or, if applicable, any forms that are made available for this purpose, shall be saved and included in files duly registered with Spanish Data Protection Agency's General Registry, which will remain the ownership of AGNITIO and will be available for you to consult via the Spanish Data Protection Agency's website www.agpd.es.
What is personal data used for?
The purpose of processing personal data is to allow management of any requests that have been submitted.
How can I exercise my Personal Data Protection rights?
Users may exercise their right to access, modify and cancel their data by submitting a request using any means that registers delivery to and receipt by AGNITIO, at Calle Gran Vía 39 8ª Planta 28013 Madrid, or by e-mail to info@AGNITIO-corp.com with the subject line “Ref: Data Protection”.
How does AGNITIO protect your personal information?
AGNITIO guarantees the confidentiality and security of your personal data when processing the same, to the extent that it has implemented the technical and organizational security measures required for processing personal data, as established by article 9 of the Data Protection Act (LOPD) 15/1999, and under Royal Decree 1720/2007 that amends the Data Protection Act. These measures and policies prevent the unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or use of your personal data.
In the event of any dispute or conflict resulting from the interpretation of these terms and conditions, as well as access and use of this website, AGNITIO and the user shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of Madrid.